Mulled Apple Cider
By Morgan StabileFall is here, the air is cold, and the leaves are changing. Warm-up your bones with this Canna-Twist on a seasonal favorite.
- 1 half-gallon of apple cider
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon (or a fresh cinnamon stick)
- 1 teaspoon of allspice
- 1 half teaspoon nutmeg
- 2-3 drops of Sanctuary Medicinals CBD Tincture (or your Sanctuary Tincture of choice)
- 1 Medium-sized pot
- A stovetop or hot plate
1. Combine Apple Cider and Spices in the pot.
2. Bring mixture to a boil to allow flavors to come together
3. Reduce to medium heat and allow the mixture to simmer for 5-8 minutes
4. Take the mixture off heat to cool for 3-5 minutes until the desired drinking temperature
5. Once the mixture is cooled stir in Tincture
6. Ladle into a mug of your choice and enjoy snuggled under your favorite blanket.
Makes 8, 8oz servings