Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour
We are a medical and recreational cannabis facility and we are looking for an energetic and dedicated joint roller(s) to join our team!
As a Joint Roller you will work closely with teammates and Joint Team Leaders to produce the highest quality in pre-rolled products.
- Roll joints – hand twisted and packaged, based on production schedule. Daily target 500 Joint.
- Budtend “Trim” on down time.
- Maintain reasonable levels of product and insure the Company never runs out of product
- Maintain an excellent relationship with the Grow and be aware of their needs and how you can assist.
- Maintain dispensary SOPs.
- Ensure the dispensary’s full compliance with local and state regulation.
- Perform any and all duties as necessary to maintain the successful, secure, and compliant operation of the dispensary.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:.
- 21 years of age or older.
- Two years or more of industry experience preferred but not required.
- One year or more prior experience in customer service.
- Ample communication skills.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must be able to use hands/fingers/wrist daily
PREFERRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Prior Joint Rolling experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of POS/Inventory Systems.
- Basic cannabis knowledge.
- Maintain an average rolling goal of 500 joints per hour.
- Have at least two closing shifts per week.
If you do not see the job and location you’re looking for, please check back again at a later date for future opportunities as our careers page is kept updated with our current needs. Multiple or duplicate applications will not be processed.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.