Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour
Looking to build a long term career in the Cannabis Industry?
We are looking to build and develop a team who is eager to develop themselves within our company to become one of the largest and successful cannabis businesses in Massachusetts.
This position is for the Cannabis packaging technician position, focusing on assisting the department with proper and accurate packaging of cannabis product into pre-weighed containers. Accuracy is the key attribute we are looking for to take on this role. Previous packaging experience highly recommended if applying.
The packaging technician is responsible for a variety of processing duties, including but not limited to trimming, packaging, curing, and farming that are assigned daily. The focus of the Packager is to meet daily productivity, quality, and compliance requirements. The technician is expected to hand trim plants, correctly package product, and perform a variety of other duties in cure assigned. Our technicians are expected to operate under the highest standards of compliance and professionalism.
What We’re Looking For:
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet productivity and performance requirements and quotas
- Demonstrates high attention to detail to increase productivity
- Strong work ethic with team player mentality and positive can-do attitude
- Previous Cannabis related experience not necessary, just willingness to learn.
- Patience, Flexibility, and Discipline for Routine.
- At least 21 years of age
What We’ll Need From You:
- Regular and on-time attendance
- Commitment to a minimum 40-hour work week with overtime as needed, possibly including weekends.
- Able to use a computer and/or hand tools while sitting or standing for extended periods of time
- High School Diploma or GED (this is a must; a college degree on top is awesome)
- Be able to obtain your badge with the Massachusetts “CCC”
- Able to move about a typical manufacturing and warehouse environment, including kneeling, bending, reaching, rotating, and stooping on an intermittent to regular basis
- Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds occasionally
*You are applying to a position that is scheduled for 3:30 – 9:00pm
Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you! Please apply to this add including your resume.
If you do not see the job and location you’re looking for, please check back again at a later date for future opportunities as our careers page is kept updated with our current needs. Multiple or duplicate applications will not be processed.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.