- What are the hours of operation?
The hours of operation for our Gardner Medical location are:
Sunday to Thursday 10 AM to 10 PM
Friday to Saturday 10 AM to 11 PM
- Can I purchase cannabis in Massachusetts using a medical card issued in another state?
No, only medical marijuana patients and caregivers registered in Massachusetts can visit this location to purchase medical cannabis.
If you are from out of state, you can visit our Gardner or Brookline locations and enter as a recreational customer to purchase recreational cannabis with valid identification.
- How do I get a medical marijuana card?
Visit our Become A Patient Guide to learn how!
- I have completed the registration process, when and how do I place an order?
We offer reserve ahead for all Massachusetts locations. Visit our menu, reserve the product you want and we’ll have your order ready to be picked up! Please bring your temporary card with you or have your patient ID ready upon arrival.
You may also walk in and place your order in person if you prefer.
- In locations where medicinal and recreational cannabis is sold, will there always be medical products available?
Our Gardner location offers both medical and recreational cannabis. We always have at least 35% of our cannabis inventory dedicated to medical cannabis patients exclusively. You will also have access to higher dosage cannabis medications that cannabis recreational customers will not.